How did you get your user name and what does it mean.

there were too many david's in the former workspace so mine was modified. the other david's got nicknames.

Mine is my first initial - J, last name - Pigg, and the age at which I'm hoping to retire - 55.

25 years in the fire service...Automatic Nozzle...AKA...Autonoz

Pretty up unimaginative - first name is Francis, last name starts with T.

My first name is Robert and always preferred "Bob". Born in Chicago I always watched the "Howdy-Doody" puppet show. Buffalo-Bob was the host and I thought that was a cool name. Most of life has been in Colorado, where Buffalo (or at least Bison) still roam. Sort of.

Buffalo Bob was available on most sites I visit and I liked it. Reminds me of the cast:
Princess, Summer-Fall Winter-Spring
Howdy Doody
Mister Bluster
Flub-a-dub
maybe others and the Famous:
Peanut Gallery where children sat.

My one and only string puppet lasted until I put it down on the floor. Tangled strings never got sorted out.

"Hi Ya Kids... What Time Is It?"
"It's Howdy Doody time" song yada yada yada

My friends called me Bobbo. After the TV show character Dobie Gillis Uncle Bobbo. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
BB

I went to a golf outing when I. First. Started hauling cars. One of my friends wives asked him who the scruffy looking guy was .20 yrs later still called that by pretty much every one.

Ps. Haven't had a drink in almost 2 yrs.

Scruffy. Ron. Kincaid

When I first got introduced to computers and the internet in the mid-80s I have been a crew member of the USS Ranger ( CVA-61) since 1979
We were all called Rangermen then
Rangerman was my very first internet handle in yahoo mail and I still have that account to this very day.

I went to a golf outing when I. First. Started hauling cars. One of my friends wives asked him who the scruffy looking guy was .20 yrs later still called that by pretty much every one.

Ps. Haven't had a drink in almost 2 yrs.

Scruffy. Ron. Kincaid

Good on ya, Ron. Been just over 11 months for me.

-frank

Last edited by a moderator:
Back