How did you get your user name and what does it mean.

Well, I used to try to be creative with my user names for forums such as manyhobies, DanCX500..... Recently, that has changed and now I'm just DAN_IN_MN......

Good on ya, Ron. Been just over 11 months for me.

-frank

Good on both you and Ron Frank. Tis not an easy task. I've been clean for over 18 years now. I quit for the last time ( I hope) in January of 95. Keep it up. it gets much better.

"Billy G" :winner:

Mine is the name of the greatest Formula 1 driver ever (IMO)Ayrton Senna, three time World Champion and the fastest guy ever driving in the rain.Wanted to name my first boy Ayrton but the wife wouldn't have it.Smart girl!

I'm fairly certain that mine originated back in my early BBS days on Compuserve. Anyone here remember that far back?

Bill

Cobra comes from a project car given to me by SWMBO on my 50th birthday. Grew up with sports cars but the AC Cobra is hands down the best and scariest ride ever. Been ten years and it still doesn't get old.
Jim

in 1969-1970 i was stationed with an incredible group of guys in Vietnam. HAL-3 Seawolves. the Navy's only attack helicopter squadron ever to see combat. from there i have used Cwolfs69 for any email address i get if possible, not many of those, and even my license plates have said CWOLFS for about 20 years now.

My given names is James and I grew up as Jim. I was born in 1942.

OLD AINT I?

Compuserve to me was a recent thing lol. I was on bbs's back in the day of 150baud acoustic copupler modems.

I'm fairly certain that mine originated back in my early BBS days on Compuserve. Anyone here remember that far back?

Bill

Back