How did you get your user name and what does it mean.

I used to custom wrap fishing rods, mostly using Calstar rod blanks, originally used that name on fishing forums and just continued using it on on all forums since. Yes, I do live in CA but don't consider myself as a "star" of any type:)).

Brian

Used a Fender Twin with JBL's for 30 yrs in my bands. It kind of stuck. Mike.

mines from my favorite aircraft boeing 777 and i've worked on it and taught on it since new. my opinion its the finest aircraft ever made from a maintenance stand point .

Mine is from obsessing over my 79 Trans Am. I rebuilt it from the ground up and and looked up every stat available for it. I moved my obsession from just rebuilding them to building all makes and derbying them.

When I was a Plumber apprentice I was working in a school doing some water pipe. The Journeyman I was working for told me I was such a pipehack. Long story short he was joking around and I started to use it as my user name on forums. 18 years later I'm a Union Journeyman Plumber and He and I are best of friends. We have worked for several different and better shops together. I really don't enjoy being a plumber. My Father in law is a plumber (retired) my Brother in law, my Grandfather and my wife's Grandfather. The pay is fantastic for someone who never went to college and I have a skill that no one can ever take away from me.
PIPEHACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's my first name. There's been one sort of "Chandos" or another in the family since the mid-nineteenth century.

Three years for me.

Cheers!

Chandos

I've been sober for 13yrs...since March of 2000. Hence my user name. There's quite a few of us on here, but I'll let them reveal themselves. :))

Marcel

Last edited:
Mine is simply my initials. I can usually remember that...

Regards,
Brian

aametalmaster. Back when i was just signing on to ebay and the internet in like 2000 i wanted metalmaster but it was taken so i added the aa. Then i started using it in the other forums as well so i wouldn't confuse myself...Bob

Back