How did you get your user name and what does it mean.

Halligan is a crowbar on steroids that we used to carry on our trucks when I was an EMT. Loved that thing. Useful for opening anything that needs opening :))

Well...! That explains that tool coming up on Google when I look for your latest videos.

My username, Xiansheng, literally means first born in Mandarin, but it's modern meaning is Mr. I was the first born among my siblings, I am a 'Mr.' and I am fluent in Mandarin.

My user name is a complete lie. My real name is Ferd Farkle. I have red hair and freckles. My best friend's children all have red hair and freckles.

Mine is about as boring as it gets, first initial (Mike) and last name. I am a computer nerd by day, shop hack on nights and weekends, so my handle is just a standard username. I too remember the old BBS days well, ran several in the years before the internet including one with something like 100 lines, rather helped my buddy with that one. Can't remember my fidonet address though, getting too old. :)

Mine ( Great white hunter ) came from my mom when I was about 14 years old. My wife also calls me the same thing because I'm a hunting freak. When deer bow season comes the shop shuts down.

...any Canadian worth his/her salt has at one time had sex in a leaky canoe out on a lake > young love typically when you don't have a room or a tent and need some quick quasi-privacy or reprieve from the onshore bugs whilst naked...not pretty, lots of unexpected movements, might end up in the cold drink, etc.

:victory:

I used to be an aircraft electrician in the Air Force. I mainly worked on AC-130 Gunships. The aircraft was nicknamed Spectre gunship. In tribute to my time there I mix it with my initials RWA. I swapped the past two letters and combined the two. Rawspectre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty simple really, it fits me two ways........I have a tendency to make machined parts fit a little 2Tite. Also, there are times when I don't buy something I need or want because I'm 2Tite.

My name is Patrick, or Pat, and I live in Tennessee, abbreviated TN. Easy enough to remember!

my name is ray, so its easy for me to remember. nothing to do with actual xrays, im not in the health field at all. if i was, id want to do atopsies, cause you cant screw them up!:lmao:

i,too, am a recovering alcoholic. sober for over 5 years and loving it!:victory:

Back