Are we back?

DavidR8

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
Staff member
H-M Platinum Supporter
For reals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least the site opened ! :encourage:

As many of you are already aware, the HM website has been experiencing difficulties. I have made several posts over the past day only to have them vanish. If anyone is posting to a thread during this troubled time, I would highly recommend that you write your copy in MS Word, Wordpad, or some other text editor and copy to the HM thread of interest. That way, if the posts vanish yet again, you can repost your content at a later time.

yeah, good idea.
Merge must have failed.
I would hold off posting anything until we hear what's going on.
Looks like we're back to 3am Thursday again.

Probably just temporarily. I haven't heard anything new so anyone who reads this I suggest holding off from making any new posts that you don't want to loose cause they'll probably disappear again. Looks like they're trying to restore from backups but the issue seems to be deeper than simply just restoring a back up.

As of this post, photos are still missing so I would say no, we are not back, just up for testing purpose is my guess. Until we see all the old photos reappear or hear otherwise, expect the forum to go offline again & any new posts will most likely not make it back.

Back