How Goes It?

I had been wondering why no posts from you. Looked you up & saw you were “last seen” a few weeks ago so, just figured you had been too busy to post.
Good to hear from you.

Hey what's this stuff called money , I've never found or had any . No matter what I do it just pours out like my blood. Now more then ever before. Seems I must own Jefferson hospital they keep sending these things to collect money . Really how do I get some by next month they want $7,000
So where does money come from guess I can ride my wheelchair into stores and Rob them at gun point . But I was raised to do the right thing but how really I've tried everything I can think of worked as best I could even from a wheelchair for fifteen or more years. What do people want I'd work all day repairing a motor and ask $100. They offer $50. Isn't my abilities worth my pay. Just like there's they come to estimate to do a job they expect $1,000 per day to repair a floor under the toilet three ft square . My wife thinks I charge to much do I really ??? Now I'm not even able to work.

Back