How to find the taper angle of a (sliced) cone

It s friday guys and gals. Long wkend here on the canadian east coast . Sometimes we wonder what we post. Oh well! been miller time for awhile. Looking forward! Enjoy the wkend!

Holy cow up at 4 am. With my better halfs alarm going off to watch the queen get married. First thing I do is grab my calculater over this trig and my post. I Don t care who is right or wrong. For me its am I That out of touch being out for so long and another question to me if what I am doing with my life crazy. Taking a run at getting my own shop going. Lost all my confidence and second guess myself. Took my old books to verify. Well the trig worked out as I thought after braking it down to a proper triangle? I have a story to tell and been meaning to start a thread about it.
One thing is I Should really think more about what I post especially when i ve had a few. I ll be better and more respectful to all and this forum!

Mark, you're not alone. I missed a divide by 2 in my post.

I was up a 5:00AM but not to watch the royal wedding. A week long fishing trip happening tomorrow.

Back