How to Mount Chuck on Tilt Table

Nicolas I got my lathe lee valley , But here in ON. the taig mill is sold by a company called Chipping away in Kitchener Also if you google Taig owners club there are a couple of suppliers of taig parts, acc. Both are good to deal with. Dave

Thanks Dave, I know about the Chipping away site but when I visited I saw no reference to any Taig parts. Now that you mentioned I will try them next time I need parts.

I also know the Taig owners club and didn’t notice any places selling Taig parts in Canada.

Oh, okay. I also forgot you have a Taig. Have they sorted out how to cut threads on those lathes yet?

I am not aware Mike if Taig offers threads cutting capability because right know I have other tasks to learn before I go to threads cutting which obviously is a very useful and interesting task.

When I’m ready I will start searching and I’m sure I will find something.

what parts are you looking for.

Nothing right now Dave just like to know if there was an alternate supplier besides Lee Valley.

Don’t take me wrong, Lee Valley is an excellent place and I use their Ottawa store however they have no knowledge of the Taig parts, they just sell them. If you have any questions they have to ask Taig and this leads to delays and confusion. BTW they just opened their first store in Quebec this month which is quite close to me and plan to visit them soon.

Back