Howdy in the gunsmithing forum.

HRgx

Registered
Registered
Hi folks, I'm new here. I'm new here to this forum and already have learned a lot. So, many thanks for the mods to accept me on board. Just a brief introduction of myself. I am a journeyman millwright, a mechanical engineering technologist, and a level 3 vibration analyst. But most and foremost, I am am also an accredited gunsmith with honors. My father was a master gunsmith with FN in Herstal Belgium. He is the man from whom I've learned my gunsmithing skills from. I may have a lot of questions from you folks in the future, but most and foremost, I will be happy to help out in anyway possible. I look forward to helping like minded individuals and learning from some of you folks. :)

Welcome, I also spend most of my time building and working on firearms. Lots of good helpful folks here.

Welcome HRgx, good to note your offer, will keep it in mind.

HRgx,

Welcome aboard.

I am a rookie in all aspects of machining, I am looking forward to read your contributions to the discussions, especially keen to learn about your gunsmithing tricks and tips.

HRgx,
Welcome aboard!!!! I look forward to seeing your work you should post some pictures.

Welcome aboard HRgx. :)

I'm just a tinkerer, former engineer who likes building my own competition pistols. Mentored under a very good pistolsmith, and was offered a job by a nationally known pistolsmith, but I've always believed that the fastest way to ruin a good hobby is to turn it into a job. ;)

Looking forward to seeing some of your work!

Good day all. Been popping in and out of some threads, but never stopped to say hello. Relatively new here - regarding responses and threads. Own a gunsmith and machinist shop in Blairsville, PA. Full time enjoyment, rarely work. Always learning...

Back