Hurricane Harvey

Did not know we had anyone down on Padre, I know that place is getting hammered. I hope he packed up and got out, Will have to see about getting in touch with him as Wife takes me down there once to twice a year. Supposed to be down there end of Oct, First of Nov.
Again take care Ken .

Ken, not sure why you are more worried about your garage doors, but your area is supposed to be ground zero according to the weather info I am seeing. And they are saying the risk is not wind, but water, that you will receive so much water it won't have anywhere to go. So please take any measures to minimize the loss. And take care of yourselves.

My Bil and SIL went for no reason, the funeral has been postponed. Not sure whether the church or cemetery called it off.

Prayers for all of the east cost Texas members. Try and stay safe out there.

Ken,

If you were forced to evacuate, the Rongero Inn in Austin has rooms available for you and the family.

nez

Prayers for all of the coastal Texans.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Just looked at the radar, and the storm is just west of 4GSR right now . Hope and pray everything is ok, we have not heard from him since his post just before 7pm yesterday.
hope that all along the coast are ok.

Pryers and thoughts sent, hope you make it through unscathed.

Just got off the phone with 4gsr, His place was almost in the direct path of it. They were pretty much forced out, and are up out of harms way at this time. No internet, but has spotty cell service but cannot get into HM. He and his family are ok, just do not know what his place looks like and will prob not be able to get back there until sometime next week.

Thinking of you, Ken, and hope you and your family are safe.

Back