I build these when Im bored

Do you ever wonder what those pistols you sell get used for?
Mostly target practice and squirrel killing.

NFA owners as a whole have proven themselves to be much more responsible with their equipment than the general public. First off its $1500 to $2000 investment followed by a fingerprints, background checks, notifications to local sheriffs of ownership, a year wait to get it etc. Not to mention the $200 tax stamp and federal registration bit generally scares off most causal lowlifes.

And no, I've been buying , selling, owning and building guns for a long time. What people do with their equipment is on them, not the gun.

Last edited:
Special Occupational Taxholder. I have an 07 Manufacturers FFL and an 02 SOT license . That allows me to manufacture machineguns as post samples and silencers and SBR's etc for sale. I make integral auppressed pistols for sale.
Thanks for the explanation. Now one more question,,,, who can purchase a machine gun manufactured after ‘86 ( or whatever the date is)? FFL’s only???

Thanks for the explanation. Now one more question,,,, who can purchase a machine gun manufactured after ‘86 ( or whatever the date is)? FFL’s only???

I can sell to police agencies, to FFL's that have a letter from a local police agency authorizing them to buy one to sample for the agency , military ( never happens unless major manufacturer ) . There is no prohibition against a small scale 07/02 SOT license holder from building many for stock as samples . When you go to a range that rents out machineguns for use on that range they are a 07.02 SOT holder. Someone that works there builds or converts guns into machineguns for use there.

If I go out of business I can sell my stock to another dealer even if he doesn't have a LEO letter. I can buy stock from a dealer who is going out of business etc.

I have one question wheee do you buy your ammo from??? Anyone shooting full auto has to have a good line on ammo right? Because these prices snuck! Seriously where?

I have one question wheee do you buy your ammo from??? Anyone shooting full auto has to have a good line on ammo right? Because these prices snuck! Seriously where?

A. I am a dealer and I get slightly better pricing on ammo but its not that great.
B. I reload. Thats where the savings on ammo are. Every December I load up 10K to 15K worth of ammo. Last me most or all of the year.

What a beauty! What’s the finish it look like it has a tint of gray not blue/black. Cerakote?

Back