I build these when Im bored

How do you determine the size of the escape holes in the baffling. Or percentage of gas to bleed off

How do you determine the size of the escape holes in the baffling. Or percentage of gas to bleed off

For a relatively tight bore concentric baffle that doesn't have much side clearance you're looking at .050" - .060" clearance overall. Those are bored to .275" .

I had an old 1960 Buckmark in pieces in a cigar box somewhere that I'd thought of doing that with, been hanging onto it since I was a teenager. That's another reason it's a bad idea to maintain a storage unit 1,000 miles away. Anyway, those old half-slide 22 autos are said to be well suited to suppression, according to the likes of Kurt Saxon and Paladin Press. Make rimfire fun again.

I had an old 1960 Buckmark in pieces in a cigar box somewhere that I'd thought of doing that with, been hanging onto it since I was a teenager. That's another reason it's a bad idea to maintain a storage unit 1,000 miles away. Anyway, those old half-slide 22 autos are said to be well suited to suppression, according to the likes of Kurt Saxon and Paladin Press. Make rimfire fun again.

Done a few old Belgian Browning .22's, Really elegant guns

Back