I Covet All Your Prayers

kennyv

Registered
Registered
Sorry for my absence and lack of activity. Life right now is on Hold until the Lord intervenes.
Seeking prayers for my marriage reconciliation and brokenness its created in my family . We are talking on heavy spiritual warfare.
Prayers for the Lord to uphold his promises , Give strength and perseverance ( was given Jer 29:11) as i had great opportunity to change Jobs and move family out of state . Because of many issues all of this is on Hold until the Lord works in the situation. Unforgiven hearts and misplaced ager lack of trust. .
Prayers for his Mercy and Grace and to speak to the Hearts of those he loves and bring all this to pass soon.
I covet all your prayers In Christ
kenny V

Kenny v I am not clear on your request for assistance. The good Lord can indeed give us strength and guidance, but it is up to each of us as an individual to internalize that guidance and move forward.

It sounds like a marital problem, but I am not sure, so don't want to assume.

All I am saying is that I don't think you can "put everything on hold until the Lord works in the situation". But rather internalize the best you can from your faith, and use that strength to move forward to successful outcome.

There are many here that will pray that you and those involved will work this out.

Sincerely,

David

Prayers of guidance, and forgivness from all partys involved.

Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

Prayers for a Happy Ending to you problem Kenny.

"Billy G"

May God be with you, your spouse, your family, and your friends as you work through these problems, and may He continue to accompany you in the good times.

Steve Shannon, P.E.

Kenny v I am not clear on your request for assistance. The good Lord can indeed give us strength and guidance, but it is up to each of us as an individual to internalize that guidance and move forward.

It sounds like a marital problem, but I am not sure, so don't want to assume.

All I am saying is that I don't think you can "put everything on hold until the Lord works in the situation". But rather internalize the best you can from your faith, and use that strength to move forward to successful outcome.

There are many here that will pray that you and those involved will work this out.

Sincerely,

David
The Burden is too deep to bear as i realize it is all under spiritual warfare.
These circumstances requires deep prayer .... As it can only worked out though the intervention of the Holy spirit working on an unforgiven heart. Without going thorough too much detail i can say our marriage was in the garden way too long. We are both believers and i was not able to cover my wife for some time.. unhealthy way too long.
My beloved wife right now is not most likely not under the lords covering. However is getting council and i have NO CONTACT .

I had a great opportunity for Job w/ sale of my house planned In fact right now .my Folder is at the DOD for secret clearance. Now since Dec 29th the investigation is On hold to see how things pan out. I should have had hire date this March. However the hire may only be held for next month or so than may be dismissed altogether. Sept 2015 was my interview and confirmation. We had a domestic violence issue Dec 2015 wheas my beloved gave false testimony was not in any harm but out of fear and not trusting in the Lord made life worse for all of us. She did not seek wise counsel and pulled the trigger from a worldly source.

Prayer for the work of the Holy spirit behind the scenes.
Pray for no more spiritual attacks against my family
Prayer for a mediator
Good Godly Council
Hearts to move Towards reconciliation
Gods Mercy in legal matters fast closure and results
For Job status would still be available.
Pray for me to remain faithful to The promises of the Lord as i surrender all of my Life to Him for a good outcome.
Please pray that i do not loose heart waiting on him to intervene.

Kenny try not to lose heart waiting for the Lord to intervene, He is listening to your prayers, He understands, All things work to the good for the believer who walks in the light and trusts, In your dark place time for you will drag But remember Gods protection is over you, Keep your spirits up,Everyone concerned in your problems are in all our prayers, for a peaceful solution all round.

Be well and seek help if things get too much for you to handle, talking to someone can help you sort things out.

Woohoo finally little sign last night received a call from a detective who's part of Office personnel management of the United States government. This is regarding the secret clearance for the hire of machinist position for the Norfolk Naval Shipyard. Meeting 9:30 a.m. This Am. In Prayer...... . Always Hope ....praise the Lord

Good deal on the clearance issue. The second time I had to have a clearance, it took over 18 months to get to the investigation due to low level employees in another government department not correctly understanding some rules.

Things are starting to look up in your part of the world!

Back