I found a old south bend 9k in barn been there for 30 years and had some tooling with it but this part i don't what it is or does could someone help

thanks ever one i believe the hole is about 2" there is another piece that came with it i went to take pic phone went dead i will post tomorrow if i can get phone to work both had gray paint on them ---got mill attach 4 difference chucks lots of tool holders hand full of cutting tools thanks again

Its been many years, since I held one, but IIRC, the holes is in the 2" to 2&1/4" size. 8 to 12 HP size engines.
you could be right there were some old 3 or 4 hit and mis engines in the leaves around old lathe parts ever where i going to post pic of anther part it was in chip pan for your oppion THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

with the old lathe i got these two other parts i don't know what i have any ideal Thanks for looking

IMG_2975.JPG

The Shaft part looks like part of a taper attachment.....Im Most likely wrong but thats my first impression. The circle plate I dont have a guess!

The Shaft part looks like part of a taper attachment.....Im Most likely wrong but thats my first impression. The circle plate I dont have a guess!
my thoughts also taper attachment that round piece i though might be part of tool post grinder ??? now 60 years ago i remember the lathe in the shop right up the street where i lived the man who had it would have got ever attachment it had''''' after being through around for 40 years i am sure a lot of lost parts===THANKS YOU FOR YOUR HELP BE

Bill, i think now we need pics. of the lathe. :)

old mud--i have been cleaning it up wlll send picture when i get it together -- ever part was froze up worked on compond tool rest one hold day before got it free ed up THANK YOU

old mud got the old lathe going got to do little tuning did turn a piece of brass of course i spent a lot of time and money getting it going got nothing else to do keeps me busy --just before i took pic jerk the electric plug off ===thanks happen THANK YOU FOR YOUR Help

IMG_2977.JPG

Back