I found a old south bend 9k in barn been there for 30 years and had some tooling with it but this part i don't what it is or does could someone help

Bill i dug out a couple of pics. from my 21 HP Briggs build. these counter weights look nearly the same just for a different Hp. So their 2 piece ones. The counter weight and 2 crank arms. (Just to let you know we wern't kidding) . Nice looking SB !!!

Thank you-- after looking at your pictures u are correct --now the man i got lathe from worked on small engines for 30 years this is why i got the part i am so old school i just now found out about 3 d printers and how they can make gears man that beets making them with file i need to hang around with younger people ha ha

Thank you-- after looking at your pictures u are correct --now the man i got lathe from worked on small engines for 30 years this is why i got the part i am so old school i just now found out about 3 d printers and how they can make gears man that beets making them with file i need to hang around with younger people ha ha

Well don't look at me to hang around with then. I don't even know what 3 D printers do. lol. Besides i may be just a tad older than you are. Just a tad. :eek::big grin: Keep that Old lathe going, Old is Good.

Back