I give up

Every time I do see something under $500 it is either too far away or in need of a complete rebuild ,which I can't afford either. I could have had a small burke for free but it was in Fla...
...I can't afford more than $400 for a milling machine and then it would have to be a small one as I don't have space. Everything that would work for me is way over my budget. note: That $400 is with money that took me 8 months to save.

If we had ham, we could have ham and eggs, if we had eggs. :)

Instead of thinking up all the reasons you can't, if there is something you really want, find a way to make it happen.

From the pictures I see , the Rockford mill don't need more then cleaning . It has power feed to table may need a belt , if it does I can make one for you n/c . I acquired a box of them I can cut and lace to size.

Well I have tried finding ways to get what I wanted and nothing worked for me.
But.
Today I went to my oncologist. The chemo isn't working. The first type of chemo did in my kidneys so I am limited to what they can try next. If this next chemo drug doesn't work my prognoses is about 1 yr plus or minus. Depending on how aggressive the cancer gets.
The chemo will not shrink the tumor but will only slow it down. So my days of riding my motorcycle are over. If it does slow it down with no other problems popping up maybe, just maybe, my getting tired and out of breath will get better. If it does I will sell my motorcycle and get a small mill for myself. If it doesn't then all the money goes into the bank for the wife after I am gone. And I will start selling off what I do have.
Will know more by end of November if the chemo works or not.

Back