I have arrived!

I've got a couple of the Starret charts as well as a bunch of the mini charts & notepads. Good to see they are still giving them away. I use the mini charts quite often, 3 different charts.

I took one of the full size Starrett charts to Kinkos & had them laminate it. It's been sitting outside my bedroom for yrs. One day I'll hang it up. :D

I've never ordered from KBC. Are you guys fond of them? Do they have good prices? They seem to carry the same name brand stuff as everyone else and it is all expensive

I've bought some nice Mitutoyo micrometers, tool steel, pin gauges, and various other shop supplies.

For us Canadians they are better than most other choices:
We can go to their Canadian website and see products in our currency.
We get get things shipped without a huge and unknown import fee, they ship from Canadian outlets.
We get get things shipped without a huge and unknown shipping fee.
(typical UPS to Canada is outrageous!!!! for me it was often more than the price of the products, and unknown until they held your paid-for parcel ransome at this end!.....I HATE UPS!!!)

-brino

They are in our 'Downloads' section here. I uploaded them a year ago.
Go and grab them and have a look see. Just click on the link, they should then show up. Then right click and select 'Save Image as...'
They are in .JPG format so that Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Office Depot, etc. can print them out on photo stock. Then the 11.5x17 is for the 'Placemat' laminated one at Walgreens and perhaps other places.
Walgreens is always having $5 sales.

Back