I have made the decision to CNC it!

the uc100 is in effect the same thing as a smooth stepper but without all the headaches, it is a little slower but has no known defects or bugs
uc100 is capable of speeds of over 200 ipm on my mill 4x microstepping. did you watch my mill moving at 200 ipm thats scary cra... that 300lb heads moving down at the table that fast is nerve racking lol
you will be very happy with the uc100
steve

i also added a powered usb hub to my systems so i was not drawing 5v from my pc
it's not required though unless you have other things connected using usb power like external dvd drives, external pc powered speakers ect.
steve

dennis i'm not sure what your asking, you can get notices in your email for every post, thats how i keep up with everything.
i had an email you posted the question already, thats pretty up to date lol
steve

hi guys is there a way to sticky this so i can keep as refferance and up to date.

Just save it to your 'Favorites' or 'Bookmarks', then you can return to it at any time to find the latest posts.

M

EDIT: Or as Steve said, check the box to notify you of new posts by email. You'll find it under 'Additional options' at the bottom of the page of any post that you make.

M

yeah i get those but i want to be able to access this thread without having to search for it

7hc means to
add it to favorites in your internet explorer or what ever you use then you will come straight to this thread.
steve

Back