I have made the decision to CNC it!

Good to see that you got it. and yes.. friends in the right places always help!

ya, I was was kinda wondering if it would work. Just for future reference.

danny
i'm sure if it's 4 wire shielded and bigger than 20 gauge it will work on most.
my 4200 oz/in motor is running on 18 guage
steve

Steve,

Recieved the email back from CNC Fusion.. the Heli-Cal's that they have are indeed the spiral cut ones.. have a source for the others you were talking about.

Also.. the stuff that i have ordered off of evilbay so far should be here in the next week or so except the power supply.. est time.. between Dec 17 - Jan 04

Doc

Last edited:
thats it
here is the web site http://heli-cal.com/cm/Home.html
also on the power supply shipping, a few of the chinese merchants have gone to long shipping dates so you cant mark them down on feedback for being late they probably wont take that long. but i do wish i would have noticed that before showing it to you.
steve

mine is the w seems fine. i dont know why you would need stainless for what your doing.
steve

Just checking.. will order them tomorrow then.. I presume that the dia of the shafts on the motors are 8mm, is that correct?

Last edited:
Ok.. the breakout board arrived today, picked up a E-Stop switch, another cooling fan.. will have to go to the scrap house for a box to mount the stuff in. Did find the wire local, but they would only sell in 500 feet.. at a specialty electronics shop.. Way more than I wanted to spend at the moment.

Also orderd the CNC Fusion kit for my mill.. SX2 from LMS

I would say it has to do with how close your mill is to controller. your going to use some inside the box for all the low voltage wiring
i'd hate to see you run out order enough for four axis, your only doing 3 right now
steve

Back