I may have to be a machinist again !

I didn't see a 10mm :)
Put 1 of each of the Nicholson files in my box please

Looking for a 3/4" Wright wrench . :burned up: And my green Mits 0-1" mics to complete those 2 sets . Still have plenty of drawers and boxes to go though so I'll find 'em .

I didn't see a 10mm :)
Hahahaaa , I missed this. Wait till I can get into the Suburban engine bay . :grin: I'll have a dozen or so .

I'm performing a stress test for the HF 42" box . Lets find out the true weight limit . :grin:

Attachments

• IMG_8779.JPG
    IMG_8779.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8780.JPG
    IMG_8780.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8781.JPG
    IMG_8781.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 18
I'm guessing you use a tool, put it down, can't find it, and buy a new one, then find the other ones frequently :grin:
Oil filter wrenches are the worst . Living 500 ft from a hardware store doesn't help much . :rolleyes:
Can someone in Maryland swing by and throw the penalty flag on this guy!?
Uh oh , just hold on now . I have 2 basements to go before any flags will be thrown ! :)

Take care of yourself Dave..take some time and write a book or something ....you can call it "getting hammered with Dave" :beer mugs:
Great idea ! I'm heading out of the house tonight to go up and watch a few women's college basketball games . Then over to the Buffalo Wild Wings for a few brewskies and wings . Been two years now and it's time to make up . :drool:

Back