I might have scored!

By the look of the pink mazda miata and old RV you are a car person, so you must have couple of old seat belts laying around, use a seat belt or two and rig it.

Since your luck is running hot and the Gods are smiling upon you perhaps a Lotto ticket might be worth a go. Definitely a good score.

By the look of the pink mazda miata and old RV you are a car person, so you must have couple of old seat belts laying around, use a seat belt or two and rig it.

Can you believe that is a factory color on the Miata.... this one is a repaint but Mazda did paint one that color. I have lifting straps I'll use but you're right I do have some seat belts laying around I could use. lol

Bob nailed it. Use some 4x4’s for comfort I would bore a holes in 4x4 to except the feet so the 4x4 doesn’t have a chance to slip off. Then roll on pipe. Once in position I have a Johnson bar but just a long lever will work. Use to lift and remove 4x4’s
A little cleaning and it looks like you got a great deal. Congrats :)

Rigged and waiting for my son to get here, He had my cherry picker and I prefer to have more than 1 person when doing this kind of stuff.

IMG_20180715_082452386.jpg

They are top heavy. I was rolling my new to me K O Lee 6X18 into my shop by myself "you big dummy"on pipes and boards and turned it over on top of me. I'm OK but it busted the motor mount and motor. Got it back up and running but it could have been worse.

They are top heavy. I was rolling my new to me K O Lee 6X18 into my shop by myself "you big dummy"on pipes and boards and turned it over on top of me. I'm OK but it busted the motor mount and motor. Got it back up and running but it could have been worse.
That's why I like to have them hanging.. I moved my mill on rollers, didn't like it much but no catastrophe. Glad you're ok.

It's out of the truck and sitting on the cherry picker for now, I just need to figure out where I'm going to put it and how to get it off the cherry picker lol. I'd like to make a dolly for it so I can move it around for cleaning. Anyone have a good design for an equipment dolly? There's always angle iron frame and casters.

Something that could be assembled around the base and screw Jack's to lift it up on the wheels would be great.

Back