I really like this little light.

"I have acquired the skills I need to make the things my mind creates." quote - "MrWhoopee"

That sir, is a brilliant statement. I shall borrow it now and again! Love the T- shirt! Joe

I jumped on the bandwagon and bought the light. It came today.

I don't want to be contrary, but unfortunately I have a different result.

Compared to a headlight, this light produces a barely there light. It is not dark, but my eyes seem to want more light. Here are two lights for comparison. In the first picture, the light appears bright, but it is mostly due to my phone excellent camera. The second picture show both lights on. The difference can be seen clearly between a head mounted light and the magnet light.

20220124_192502.jpg20220124_192543.jpg

I jumped on the bandwagon and bought the light. It came today.

I don't want to be contrary, but unfortunately I have a different result.

Compared to a headlight, this light produces a barely there light. It is not dark, but my eyes seem to want more light. Here are two lights for comparison. In the first picture, the light appears bright, but it is mostly due to my phone excellent camera. The second picture show both lights on. The difference can be seen clearly between a head mounted light and the magnet light.

View attachment 393606View attachment 393607
Unfortunately that is what I found with my last set. The frequency of the light is more blue than the white of my original ones and are not as bright.

Hmm my first pair are very bright. We shall see with the second pair.

I couldn’t find the original outfit I bought mine from years ago so just went with what was cheapest. Bad move :( I use the last ones in less critical places.

I'm sure they vary vastly according to manufacturer. I love the ones I bought years ago. Mike

Back