I really like this little light.

Just ordered two. It's good to hear feedback on items like this from a forum member. Thanks.

Yep, I have one on both of my band saws. It really helps these old eyes line up to a scribe line.

The absolute best part is the intense light, great stalk and small head. Most lights the head got in the way of where I wanted to see. Not these. I also love they come with little stick on disks so you can stick the light on non magnetic things like the plastic case of a sewing machine or in my case the aluminum sides of my powder coat booth. They are crucial to see if I’ve missed a spot or not got it thick enough. They peek around the sides of the booth at eye level so the light is right where I need it.

I have had mine for years... I don't think it's as bright as it used to be... would like to know how it does for you guys.

These little lights are great. Just got 12 of them from amazon for my 2 lathes, 8520 mill, HAAS cnc mill, 2 bandsaws, 2 grinders, 2 reloading presses. Seem well made, hope they last awhile. If not, cheap enough to pitch!
Going to order a couple xtras for a Christmas present for my friends shop too.

Back