I really like this little light.

MrWhoopee

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
My old eyes seem to require more and more illumination to function properly. I found this little goose-neck LED for my bench grinder. The magnet is quite powerful, the goose-neck is rigid enough to keep its shape and position and the cord is long enough to reach an outlet without help. Well worth $10. I may have to get one for my sewing machine.

20211111_104518[1].jpg

I don't have a sewing machine, but I have a few of those lights.
Let's see; 2 on the drill press, two on the big mill, one (or two?) on the little mill, one on the lathe (and a magnifying LED lamp).
I think there's one spare in the drawer.... my grinder could certainly use that one!
-brino

EDIT: I have had them for years, and am very happy with the longevity and brightness.

I have one on the mill for several years now with no issues. Had a spare, but gave it to a friend for reading his sheet music on the piano. Should probably get a few more. Mike

Nice light... wished it shipped to Canada :(

Several versions of this are available on Amazon for similar price (search sewing machine light) and at walmart.com.

I have one for many years now. maybe it's my eyes, but I don't think it's as bright as it once was.
it has done what I wanted it for. While I like LED flash lights, I am still on the fence as a work light. they seem nice at first.

I have been trying the one recommended by the group a PAR light on my mill, I moved it to my lathe it's bright, but too focused. It doesn't cover much area.

YMMV

I have 5 of them. The last ones I bought looked similar, but the light is kinda blue and doesn't seem as bright. I LOVE the first 3 I bought, the last two, no so much.

Back