I sure could use a prayer or two

Mark_f

Registered
Registered
It is really rough right now. Wednesday morning I had emergency surgery to remove my Morphine pump that was in place for 4 1/2 years. The next morning I had to go to the hospital by ambulance as I was and still am in full blown narcotic withdrawal. I was in the hospital until Friday when I came back home. The withdrawal symptoms are a little better but still bad. I would not wish this on my worst enemy. I have not eaten anything since Tuesday and still can't. I lost 14 pounds since Tuesday. When I get through this, I still have to deal with the tremors. My left hand and arm shakes so bad i can barely eat as the food shakes off before I can get it to my mouth. The tremors have gotten to my legs and feet. I have no balance and cannot stand without help. I must walk with crutches all the time, being careful about falling. I will get past the morphine withdrawal, but they say I most likely will not come back from the tremors and they will get worse. I am ordering a new manual wheel chair to fit me. With everything going on I am severely depressed and cry every time I realize where I am. I most likely will need constant help with everyday living soon. I believe it will be a while before I see my shop again... BUT I INTEND TO MAKE CHIPS AGAIN SOMEDAY! That's all I got to live for.

Prayers your way Mark.

I know how you feel. I am thinking of stopping my chemo as it is weakening my heart to the point I get out of breath just going to the next room. I know the cancer will probably start growing again but if I keep up with the chemo that will kill me also. I am hoping my heart will strngthen without the chemo so I can get back into the garage and make chips when it gets warmer.

Mark and all other members facing enormous health obstacles---our prayers are for your healing always and that you will be able to enjoy your shop again---Dave

Back