I sure could use a prayer or two

Thank you all for the support. I really feel for you Billh50, you too Gruby. Hope you are getting better. I know in a few weeks I will be over the narcotics and the surgery, but it will be a long process adapting to my new life. It is good that I can type on my phone by speaking, as I can't hit the right button any more. I have to use voice dial to call someone.
I know I have problems and I am pretty well into the down slide of life but I gonna Make the BEST of it.....and when I look around, there is always someone worse off than me.
GOD has a plan for me.

It's hard to keep faith. I am having problems doing that myself now.
I suffer from major depression with all that brings. Work has been difficult at best, but no work, no pay.
They say He never gives you more than you can handle, but at times it is hard to accept that.

Keep the faith, Mark, prayers going up for you and the others on here.

Nelson

It's hard to keep faith. I am having problems doing that myself now.
I suffer from major depression with all that brings. Work has been difficult at best, but no work, no pay.
They say He never gives you more than you can handle, but at times it is hard to accept that.

Keep the faith, Mark, prayers going up for you and the others on here.

Nelson
Thank you Nelson. I can testify to the fact that for the last 60 years, God has given me everything I need. Nothing more, nothing less, but what i need. And he will again now. There were times I have wondered but faith carried me through everything.

God isn't the culprit that sends all problems, sickness, and depression against us but he does let us know that we definitely have the total power over them with his blessing and grace--we keep believing and accepting his love for us for it never fails---Dave

God isn't the culprit that sends all problems, sickness, and depression against us but he does let us know that we definitely have the total power over them with his blessing and grace--we keep believing and accepting his love for us for it never fails---Dave
I know God is not the cause of my trouble, but I do have faith he will take care of me until it is time to go home.

Back