I survived

Glad you are home to keep fighting, none of those close to me that were comatose more than a week ever recovered.
It is a very insidious disease covering everything from oh yeah had some sniffles to agonizing deterioration and death....Apparently God is not done with you yet and we are glad to hear you are recovering. Hang tough as has been said the support of family is very important to continued recovery. Again thanks for sharing with us

Glad you are home to keep fighting, none of those close to me that were comatose more than a week ever recovered.
It is a very insidious disease covering everything from oh yeah had some sniffles to agonizing deterioration and death....Apparently God is not done with you yet and we are glad to hear you are recovering. Hang tough as has been said the support of family is very important to continued recovery. Again thanks for sharing with us
After I sent the LIKE I realized what I had done and did not mean any disrespect to you or anyone who reads your post. Just wanted to thank you for your post and thoughts. Charlie.

After I sent the LIKE I realized what I had done and did not mean any disrespect to you or anyone who reads your post. Just wanted to thank you for your post and thoughts. Charlie.
A like is fine, it's also just recognition of their posts, it doesn't always mean you "LIKE" the subject, sometimes you like their post, you like their recognition, you agree, it has many meanings. You're good.

A like is fine, it's also just recognition of their posts, it doesn't always mean you "LIKE" the subject, sometimes you like their post, you like their recognition, you agree, it has many meanings. You're good.

Thanks guys ! I was going to put a post in general topics area because I am NOT very computer savvy and especially not up on many terms and stuff that some of the "younger" folks are using these days. I think this probably happens in every generation... Anyway I really don't like typing so much with my stubbies and difficulty reading a screen.
But I thought when I would hit a "like" button it just meant I was agreeing with what was said without re-typing to say +1 or I agree, or quoting or what ever you savvy guys do. So I was confused with what Charles had posted because I've been doing the same thing he was apologizing for and holly crap how would I go back and try to make amends. Well with woodchuckers response I'm going to think I actually was okay and obviously Charles was too and I was not offended because I saw his like and thought he agreed so If I'm wrong lets get something in the rules or give people like me an "I agree" button ?
I suppose I've muddied up the whole thing now with my rattling on. Thanks for being patient with folks like me.
Jim

My bout with Covid that is, six months of being stuck in bed, two of which were in a comatose state.
When I became aware again I could only move my right index finger, now after four months of re-hab and tracheotomy I have been home
for a month now and re-learning how to walk again. Not fun but I will endeavor to recover fully ASAP !!
Yikes,
Sounds like you are lucky to be alive.
I hope your road to full recovery is right around the corner!!

This virus is an unknown entity. Some people have light or no symptoms and then there are those, like you, who have a severe reaction.
Take good care my friend.

Thank all of you for your kind responses, my wife was fortunate to get a mild case of this and has been the most devoted wife
a man could ever wish for in my recovery.
She was there every day the hospital would let her in and talked to me as long as she was there even though I wasn't there mentally.
The lead nurse in the ICU on my case became friends with her and me both, and was and still is amazed at her devotion to me
as am I as well. I cannot fully express my complete thankfulness and love to her in return for what she has given to me.
When I was sent to Portland for my rehab she called daily, and when I was sent to Gresham for post acute rehab and I
was able to actively use my new to me smart phone we had video conferences with my parents.
By the grace of GOD, my wife, and prayers from my family and friends like you may my recovery be swift and complete...............

Back