I think an ebay seller may be trying to rip me off, could use some help.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you putting the bearings into?

I have a set of the same bearings, but does not say what the ABEC rating is. They are marked 107HDL and are the same brand MRC. They look like at least a class 5 bearing. At least that's what my bearing book says.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you putting the bearings into?

I have a set of the same bearings, but does not say what the ABEC rating is. They are marked 107HDL and are the same brand MRC. They look like at least a class 5 bearing. At least that's what my bearing book says.
I am making a spindle cartridge for a mill I designed. Shooting for 10,000 to 15,000 RPM and it will have BT-25ish tooling. I have been on the prowl for a decent set of bearings on the cheaper side, since I am sure I will trash the first set trying to figure everything out.

Write to the seller and get all the information on the Ebay website record. If he balks, write to Ebay and upload the above images.\
You're on solid ground here, so don't worry. If the seller doesn't resolve, Ebay will and it will look bad for him.
Ebay has always been very good with the buyer protection program. What is this sellers rating? I stay away from most sellers with a rating of 97% or less, unless the seller is a large volume store or a "real" on line store.

If you decide to return--Just remember, seller pays return shipping if Item was not as described.
eBay will side with you but it may take some time to receive refund.

Back