I Think I Might Have a Slight Problem With Knipex....

Love the Knipex! I will have to keep my eye out for the Twin Grip.
I won't be taking those on the boat either.

Nose hair issues:oops:

Love the Knipex! I will have to keep my eye out for the Twin Grip.
A few vendors have started shipping their preorders out now. Cheapest I've seen & cheaper than what I paid for my preorder is on Amazon. Amazon isn't expected to ship their preorders out until sometime in August though. Here's the link to Amazon, sold by Amazon is not up right now (ignore the ourageous prices from 3rd party sellers), it comes & goes so you have to watch for it. Amazon's price is $31.50 shipped. Everyone else is around $40+shipping.

I've already got a few other screw removal pliers but I just had to try these new Knipex ones. I really like their take on the slip joint, it's got 5 notches. I haven't used slip joint pliers in years. These are definitely keepers for me. I hope they come out with more pliers in this style in different sizes & without the screw removal jaw tips.

20210712_151248.jpg
20210712_151259.jpg

Your link shows 69 bucks, just hit the pre order anyway?

No, as I mentioned, it comes & goes. Have to watch for "Ship & Sold by Amazon". $54-$69 are 3rd party sellers. KC Tool & Chad's Tool Box started shipping their preorders out earlier this month. Not sure if they have any stock left though.

I first saw Knipex tools in Hilchenbach, Germany while inspecting some equipment being made for a client. I now have the same problem and I'm not sorry!

Back