I Wish Some Of You New Guys Were Closer.

Billh50

RIP 2018
Rest In Peace
I have done all types of work through the years. I have been setting up and running many different types of machines. Unfortunitely I am not that good at writing up how to do stuff. I do much better at showing how. I read some of these articles and know almost exactly what and how to do something. Just can't seem to put it into words though. One thing I have always done through the years at work is to teach those who are willing to learn.

Hands on is always better than writing/reading , I wish I were closer to any help.

I always do better by doing than by books. Texas is not bad,

Similarly, please notice that I don't post any "how to".
However, like you I try to pitch in where/when I'm able.

Daryl
MN

Bill and Daryl,

Would you guys ever consider making videos to share your knowledge?

I admit it is not as good as "in the flesh" where you can get some feedback from your audience and answer questions, but I am sure could both make more useful and interesting videos than many on you-tube.

-brino

I have done all types of work through the years. I have been setting up and running many different types of machines. Unfortunitely I am not that good at writing up how to do stuff. I do much better at showing how. I read some of these articles and know almost exactly what and how to do something. Just can't seem to put it into words though. One thing I have always done through the years at work is to teach those who are willing to learn.

Have you thought about doing short videos?

kvt.....I love Texas......stayed a month in Padre Island. Almost moved there years ago.

Back