I'll be taken a vacation

Richard King

Bronze
Former Member
Hi everyone, I will be taken a vacation starting tomorrow and will be gone for a couple of weeks. I am leaving my laptop home, but will check in now and then from a computer on the ship. Yes I am taking a cruise..lol...get out of the cold weather. It's suppose to be - 10 over the weekend when I will be getting a tan :thumbsup: and not a sunburn :angry: lol.....Please feel free to help each other and greet the new members while I am away. The internet on the ship is super expensive so I won't be writing much. My daughter is house and dog sitting,
I will miss you, but need to veg. and get spoiled ...sighhhhhhhhhhhh Rich

Yeah,
Me too. It's 68 deg here on Pine Mtn. Enjoy, my friend. But thunderstorms high winds

I will be flying to Fort Lauderdale in the morning, staying the night and boarding a ship Friday...I love cruises...good food, maid service, hot tubs, beautiful women in bathing suits, HOT temps, veg out and read, look at the beautiful women, get smacked by my wife....lol....:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bet the ship has amachine shop. Better check it out & make sure they are taking care of their machines LOL.
Have fun!!!
Dennis

Richard, enjoy yourself! Every working man deserves a vacation. Ought to be a law. Take a few pics of your Ports of Call if you have a chance. That way we can enjoy it vicariously just a bit. And of course, be jealous.

Rich,
I just got back from one a couple of weeks ago sun burnt and tired, but the weather was nice on the islands off Florida. A week with no computer is tough but worth it.
Paul

HPIM0979.JPG HPIM0720.JPG

Back