I'm Not One To Ask For Anything But

Things seem to be moving in the right direction. My father-in-law was moved out of ICU and doesn't need a ventilator any more. He should be starting therapy this week. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.

It's been over 5 months with everything imaginable going on from good to bad. But sadly my father-in-law passed away. It was a great loss to our family. Thank You all for the prayers that helped keep him with us for the time he had left. And please continue to pray for my wife to help her get through this. Thank you all.

My condolences to you, your wife and your family. This sort of thing is never easy - I'm so sorry.

Sorry to hear of your loss, It just takes time and love to recover. Mike

Condolences, and we will keep your family in our prayers. Remember the better times with him and it may help lift your spirits a bit.

Sorry to hear of your loss, my prayers will be now for strength for you and the family. No one can help more then God and our savior Jesus, we must trust in him for the relief of our grief. According to him we will all meet again , hopefully the time will pass quickly . Life is all about cycles as we all know but don't understand ,were born we grow we love we live we die. Hard to understand , l had a time when I was dying and the one thing I remembered was finally I was at peace with no pain, then floating. But after that I started back and woke up with family and doctors , nurses all around. They couldn't believe I was alive after the damage from massive pulmonary embolisms , thru both lungs. I'm nothing special just lucky at that point in time. We never know what we have to go through in life. We do the best we can , no more no less. Ill be praying for peace

Back