I'm Praying For A Miracle

Mark,

I have a painting my dad gave me a long time ago. It was of a small river meandering into the forest basically.
Many years later I realized it was not simply a painting of a brook but more a visual approach to life.
One can't see where it goes as it disappears into the forest. It's a painted version of where life leads
a person as I see it now. I look at it often and wonder what is around the next bend so to speak.
It's the same for all of us because we can't see what the future holds. I wish you well and hope
that things aren't as bad as one might think. We are all pulling for you and fully expect to see more
of your excellent shop work in days to come. The MORE CHIPS tells me you have the will and where
there is the will, there is a way.

All the best to you my friend,

Burt

Hey Mark,

I'm not one to talk much to the Big Guy upstairs, but I'll see what I can do. :)

Prayers sent, my friend. One thing i can recommend to help with proper dosing times of meds - set repeating reminders on your phone's calendar, and a specific notification sound for them. Hang in there, 'cause we're all pulling and praying for you.

Shad H.

In my prayers also. I'm on blood thinners too ,since 2009 . I had massive pulmonary embolism on both lungs. And me being already DISABLED waited till the next day to call 911. Now I don't have the extras you have but the blood thinners aren't the worse things in life. Live everyday to the best that you can, thank god for every extra one we have. I wasn't coming out of the emergency room according to the doctors. Show them how wrong they can be , keep your mind on all the projects still to do. Good addatude ALWAYS helps . Keep HAPPY it helps. GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY THE DOCTORS BE THE ONES HE SENDS.

Thank you. The blood thinners are normally not a big deal, but they say they are for me because they say I almost certainly can't take them with the aneurysm , but that on the other hand I have to take them to avoid an almost certain stoke as I have had two and lately several "mini " strokes. Kind seems to me I am damned if I do and damned if I don't. There is some discussion about possibly maybe a surgical possibility for the stroke risk depending on the outcome of the tests this week. The whole bummer about this is I FEEL FINE RIGHT NOW. The last thing said so far was " you may have to make the choice." I have tests Wednesday and Thursday this week.

I'm gonna say my prayers and ask God for a special healing for you. Miracles still happen.

Hi
Some times the waiting for the tests & the results, is the worst thing & the outcome is OK.
I had a heart scare & the wife a cancer scare this year & it all came out OK, but the waiting was murder.
So now i try not to worry, till all the tests are in. think good things & eat a good diet to get the nourishment the body needs.

jeff

Ps
And stop going out partying all night long, till the tests are in. lol

Back