Impulse purchase

shawnwil16830

Registered
Registered
So last week I went to a local estate sale and purchased a WEN benchtop mill in horrible condition. Really horrible condition. The only reason I purchased it was it came with a couple vices, a box of R8 collets and some drill bits and end mills. Basically I purchased the extra stuff at a bit more than I would normally pay for used and got a flyer on the mill. It may be worth spending some money to fix....... it may be to far gone.

My question, I was looking through Little Machine Shop and a few other sites pricing parts and I don't know who makes it? I'm not sure where to begin pricing parts.

Pictures would help us point you in the right direction.

Pictures would help us point you in the right direction.

It's currently sitting in my parents garage where I have more room to work on it. Best I can figure it is a WEN 33075 from the scratched up stickers on the head.

@shawnwil16830,

First, welcome to the group!

Second, I know I have seen that name around here...lemme search and see if I can find anything.....

-brino

Looks like it is a Rebranded Sieg Industrial x2.7. Grizzly Industrial though they don't sell it anymore, they do still sell parts. Grizzly's model number was G0836

Parts:
Manual:

I have the bigger brother to you mill, and have purchased parts from Grizzly. Their prices were quite reasonable when I compared to other sources.

Another source for parts is Arc EuroTrade.

I have also purchased parts from them. At least Pre-Brexit, pricing and shipping were also reasonable.

Hope this helps.

Btw, Welcome to H-M

Looks like it is a Rebranded Sieg Industrial x2.7. Grizzly Industrial though they don't sell it anymore, they do still sell parts. Grizzly's model number was G0836
Thanks much sir! I'll do some more breakdown tomorrow and price what I need. I'm not sure it will be worth fixing. It won't even power up right now and the table is jacked up.

His Guy repairs the circuit board for a flat rate.

Back