Index of Tubal Cain (MrPete222) videos

Pete222 (Lyle Peterson aka TUBAL CAIN) was kind enough to send me this list of his YouTube videos...

Great resource! Maybe some day I'll be in a position to buy his lathe series as an expression of my appreciation for his valuable contributions.

Ken

Thanks Nelson. It's great that there is an index to follow these. He is an excellent resource and has an excellent way of teaching machining.

Paul.

I've found that there is not a site updating the index so I made my own and will continue to update it. I did leave out the foundry and engine stuff as the shot tips are what I need. Anyone want a more current index it's at http://oregonjim.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/tubalcain-video-index/

If linking to it is some obscure violation of the forum's policy, I apologize and will delete it or leave it to a mod to do so.

I've found that there is not a site updating the index so I made my own and will continue to update it. I did leave out the foundry and engine stuff as the shot tips are what I need. Anyone want a more current index it's at http://oregonjim.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/tubalcain-video-index/

If linking to it is some obscure violation of the forum's policy, I apologize and will delete it or leave it to a mod to do so.

Thank-you dvcprepper and Nelson. These are both VERY helpful.

Bob J

I love his videos as well. Wish I knew where he lives, I live in Illinois as well and would love to swing by to pick his brain if he were willing.

I have no idea how much I have learnt from MrPete222, the legend. I have been watching his videos for about three years and even when I re-watch them I learn something new. There are plenty of machine shop videos out there, but I find MrPete's are by far the most instructive. He is a teacher, though, so that kind of explains it ;-)

Very nice collection of very informative videos! I have been through the list one time completely and have watched several of them a few times. Every time I watch I learn something new. He has a way of explaining things that makes it easy to grasp the concept he is talking about. I wish he taught at my high school, I would have really enjoyed that class.

Back