Indicator Holders...first Project With Milling Attachment

Last edited:
Really a nice fully functional build . Way to do it. Others now will copy yours. YUPP nice job
Thanks, "Werewolf Ammo" (sorry, couldn't help myself...I'll refrain next time! :grin:)

Other than copying part of @mark_f's basic design, the rest of it was just kinda "designed-on-the-fly". Never really had a plan of any kind to follow...other than a (fuzzy) picture in my head of what it *should* look like once finished ;)

Thanks, "Werewolf Ammo" (sorry, couldn't help myself...I'll refrain next time! :grin:)

Other than copying part of @mark_f's basic design, the rest of it was just kinda "designed-on-the-fly". Never really had a plan of any kind to follow...other than a (fuzzy) picture in my head of what it *should* look like once finished ;)
I was given or earned it really, I shot thousands of rounds of competition trap. One of the places I shot in Maryland the owner gave it to me for shooting Winchester magnum Silverbullet handicap loads. Since I had won a lot of there shoots he saw I always shot the silverbullets so every time I showed up ,,here comes Silverbullet ,,, it stuck . Then the Spielberg movie came out too. So I'm really the Silverbullet using a power wheelchair and scooter at those shoots. I've tried to get artwork with a wheelchair with flames like it's a rocket with my insignia in the spoke area.
Be cool on stickers for YouTube and my header. Werewolf slayer , YUPP will do .

Last edited:
Back