• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Some users may still have issues remaining logged into the forum. Please delete old bookmarks. If you are still having issues, go to the Site Issues forum here and let us know EXACTLY what you clicked on before the login issue arose, so we can try to track it down. We are working on this, and appreciate your patience. Thank you.

[4]

Info on Dah Lih milling machine.

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Ropata

Hi guy's

I've just purchased this mill without inspecting which I know is a bit stupid but I was getting a bit desperate. It's a 1976 machine and I cant find any info at all.
DAH LIN Machinery Milling Machine Taiwan

• Model: DBVHR.G1F
  • MNF: 07/1976
  • 3-Phase Plug-in
  • Qty of Tooling & Tooling Rack
  • Approx. W-1500 x D-1500 x H-2250mm
Nyone know anything about them?
mill.JPG
mill1.JPG
mill2.JPG
mill3.JPG
mill4.JPG

Silverbullet

Looks to be in really good shape, good amount of tooling. Some pretty good machines come out of Thailand . I'd like to have dual mill like that in my shop.

Groundhog

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Don't know anything about them but found (via internet search) that N&R Machine Sales (Navasota, Texas) is a stocking dealer. By line lists "Dah Lin is a manufacturer of premium quality CNC machinery made in Taiwan"

http://www.nrmachinesales.com/new.htm

Ropata

Yes, all they do is CNC now and no chance of overcoming the language barrier to ask if old literature can be had.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

[6]
[5] [7]