Is there any clay target sports fanatics here?

I have never shot a perfect round at trap or skeet, but have shot several 24s at both games... two rounds of skeet I broke 24 of 25 with a Huglu .410 double...

I started shooting NSCA registered events in 2006 and spent the enire year in D class, then was downgraded to E class at the end of the year. Most of 2007 I stayed in E, punching back up to D that fall. Between 2008 and 2011, I managed to work my way through D, C, B, A, and AA classes. I stalled out for a few months in AA class, then finally began earning punches again. I punched up to Master Class on July 4th weekend in 2012.

That last year, I was focused so hard on punching up to Master, that by the time I made it, I was pretty burned out on competing.

I am still in Master Class, but I can't really compete against the top shooters... I manage to do just well enough to keep the 'M' ranking...

The last couple of years, I really haven't tried to compete, its more about spending time with the many friends I've made in the sport and enjoying the game.

-Bear

The topperwains , were trick shooters , husband & wife team. They were famous for the stunts . He tells everyone that you can do it too. It's just practice practice practice. It's true when I was shooting at least five days a week , the wins came easy . At our home club ,,private,, we could shoot everyday so we all became really good . One time shooting Pennsylvania state shoot our five man team had a 498 x 500 . I had a 99 and thought that's great for a guy in a wheelchair shooting with three guys with 100s and two with 99s . YUPP lots of hundreds in my time but never 200 straight in one day. I always shot handicaps better , tons of shoot offs and wins best times of my life were on the trap range. We even shot in snow storms.

Back