Is this the same as PM25

Yeah you really have to watch out. On Amazon there is a milling machine from a outfit called Mophorn.
They actually have the gall to use photos of PM machines with the logos visible. I contacted Matt and he said
that sort of thing happens so often he can’t keep up with it.

For what good it will do I’m going to complain to Ebay. Probably a waste of time.
Ebay has terminated some sellers I turned in for outright bait and switch, they do follow up. It's mostly community policing though, the rest is software and a small amount of actual human QC.

I'll look for that fake pm25, using branded pictures of a competitor is a violation. They steal my branded pics all the time too. Ebay is full of Asian sellers, they are really bad these days, selling items with zero support. I wouldn't touch a machine directly from China. Go through an American dealer like PM, Grizzly, DROPROS and etc..

Ebay has terminated some sellers I turned in for outright bait and switch, they do follow up. It's mostly community policing though, the rest is software and a small amount of actual human QC.

I'll look for that fake pm25, using branded pictures of a competitor is a violation. They steal my branded pics all the time too. Ebay is full of Asian sellers, they are really bad these days, selling items with zero support. I wouldn't touch a machine directly from China. Go through an American dealer like PM, Grizzly, DROPROS and etc..

It was actually only 2 sellers just about a week ago, then all the listings disappeared after I called PM and asked about this, now there are 5 or 6 of these sellers. It's an epidemic lol.

I actually asked one of those sellers if I could see some "side view photos" of the machine. Since I didn't get any sort of answer at all, I assume these machines are probably just Sieg SX3's, at best, but they could very well not exist at all.

Last edited:

It was actually only 2 sellers just about a week ago, then all the listings disappeared after I called PM and asked about this, now there are 5 or 6 of these sellers. It's an epidemic lol.

I actually asked one of those sellers if I could see some "side view photos" of the machine. Since I didn't get any sort of answer at all, I assume these machines are probably just Sieg SX3's, at best, but they could very well not exist at all.
It's all the same seller probably, they are using at least 3 seller IDs I came across. Looks like they sell in mass volume, get too many negatives and move on to another ID. I reported a few, probably a Chinese seller, the listings are roughly translated, all in metric too. Ebay is so full of crap listings, I wonder how many fall for it. I bet PayPal will terminate after the first major back charge.

Maybe they will post some actual pictures and stop stealing PM pics.

You might save some money, but I guarantee the support from PM is worth every penny. I burnt out the motor on my PM1030 lathe about 13 months after I got it. The grizzly I was considering was the 22" version of the machine I got and was about $250 less and had a 1 year warranty. If the same thing happened with the grizzly, the replacement motor would have been $410 + shipping. PM sent a new motor with no charge and covered the shipping within 24 hours of me finishing all the troubleshooting and confirming the motor couldn't be repaired.

Saving a few extra bucks buying from someone who is blatantly ripping off someone else, will likely turn into an expensive mistake.

Back