It never ends

But it can be consider to be a good thing in certain situations! You know what they say, "Its only a problem when one can admit to themselves that there is a Problem!"

I don't get excited when I have to pay for a new roof.
I don't get excited when my wife buys a new couch or dining table.
I do get excited when a new tool acquisition arrives.
Problem? What problem.

You are not just a collector, you also use most of these tools, am I right, :grin: :), I like them all but my favorite is the micrometer with a big face, I assume it would be popular with members over 50 .
Enjoy.

You are not just a collector, you also use most of these tools, am I right, :grin: :), I like them all but my favorite is the micrometer with a big face, I assume it would be popular with members over 50 .
Enjoy.

I know fernballan,that was sort of a Tung in cheek comment(a silly joke :grin: ). I have watched your YouTube videos on those amazing tank overhauls a few times. was also subscribed but for some reason I had to do it again.

I know fernballan,that was sort of a Tung in cheek comment(a silly joke :grin: ). I have watched your YouTube videos on those amazing tank overhauls a few times. was also subscribed but for some reason I had to do it again.
Thanks

Back