It was not the best day to be outside

pdentrem

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Low ground flooding, damaged and destroyed boats even in the harbor, don’t know why it caught fire during the night, lost of power etc. Even the cat needed a scarf! This morning I got to the beach and took the photos showing the cloud shield moving further east and away from us.

FDEAE556-5F3B-42D0-A01B-7F4EC1FCE21B.jpeg6D768FE0-6431-4931-A8B8-9924832028F7.jpeg85D5CA34-E3C7-465D-9B5B-E5A9FE3A682A.jpegB9E66E9C-CD44-45F2-B72F-DDE6037F921B.jpegB9A764E7-8EB9-4952-9753-37A151D0A06E.jpeg

Last edited:
Low ground flooding, damaged and destroyed boats even in the harbor, don’t why it caught fire during the night, lost of power etc. Even the cat needed a scarf! This morning I got to the beach and took the photos showing the cloud shield moving further east and away from us.

If you would be so kind as to keep that weather up by y'all, it would be appreciated. :grin:

Seriously though, stay safe and warm.

man i'm probably gonna sound like a jerk for saying this,
I saw 70°F today (21.1°C) on my temperature gauge :oops:

Not quite as warm here just made it to 50s, and cloudy.
you guys up there need to take care and stay warm.

My crew and I worked through the night keeping our pump stations running. A lot of trash was washing in and clogging the pumps etc etc.
A day in the life for the waste water crew at sub freezing temps., and it took all day and all night too!

My crew and I worked through the night keeping our pump stations running. A lot of trash was washing in and clogging the pumps etc etc.
A day in the life for the waste water crew at sub freezing temps., and it took all day and all night too!
Stay safe!

man i'm probably gonna sound like a jerk for saying this,
I saw 70°F today (21.1°C) on my temperature gauge :oops:
You're right - you're gonna get smacked. Just have to figure out who I might still know out in the Bay area that'll do it for cheap. :grin:
:grin: (<-- Pls Note the big grin.)

My lady’s sister was entertaining a family from Australia at their cottage where it hit -35C just about 5 of the last 7 days! They were comparing it to those +40C days they were missing and it was a toss up on which they would of preferred! Naturally they were not equipped for this kind of cold as normal lows are in the -5C area, borrowed heavy jackets and gloves to make it through the week.

Back