• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You
  • June Project of the Month (Click "x" at right to dismiss)
[4]

It's gonna take time -- LOL

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Bill Gruby

Iron
Former Member
For those that are unaware, I stepped down as Global Moderator on Easter Sunday. I have held the position for five years or longer, can't remember when I started. I did it for only one reason, I was getting tired and needed a break.
It has been a pleasure doing this job and I leave it with no ill feelings toward anyone. New Moderators were added and it was time, that's all.
I am now officially just another Bozo on the bus.

"Bill Gruby"

David S

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Thanks for your contributions Bill. You and the team have kept this forum the friendly place to hang out that it is.

David

dlane

Active User
X2^

cathead

CATWERKS LTD
For those that are unaware, I stepped down as Global Moderator on Easter Sunday. I have held the position for five years or longer, can't remember when I started. I did it for only one reason, I was getting tired and needed a break.
It has been a pleasure doing this job and I leave it with no ill feelings toward anyone. New Moderators were added and it was time, that's all.
I am now officially just another Bozo on the bus.

"Bill Gruby"
Just a note to thank you for all your contributions to the site and for helping me get my photos posted properly. :encourage::encourage::encourage:

Bob Korves

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
Thanks, Bill! Stick around and keep helping us...

kvt

Active User
You can still help us out by helping us figure out what we are doing. Again thanks for your work in the last few years. I know it can take some time and effort to do..

DHarris

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
Thanks Bill! Enjoy your new found freedom! (but keep helping us with machining questions/answers!)

westerner

If you are gonna be stupid, ya gotta be TOUGH!
Thank You, Bill! I have not been here too long, but surely did notice your influence. And as a lifelong "bozo on the bus", I gotta say- WELCOME! It is a fun ride!

ACHiPo

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
Bill, thanks for all your service. Enjoy your ne role.

FOMOGO

Active User
x 10 Thanks Bill. Mike

NEL957

Active User
Bill
Thank you for all you contributed over the years now you can get to chip making.
CONGRATULATION.
Nelson

MarkM

Thanks for all your efforts and time taken from your daily life. I would think it would be a much bigger undertaking then we can ever imagine. Many thanks!

[6]
[5] [7]