It's gonna take time -- LOL

B

Bill Gruby

Forum Guest
Register Today
For those that are unaware, I stepped down as Global Moderator on Easter Sunday. I have held the position for five years or longer, can't remember when I started. I did it for only one reason, I was getting tired and needed a break.
It has been a pleasure doing this job and I leave it with no ill feelings toward anyone. New Moderators were added and it was time, that's all.
I am now officially just another Bozo on the bus.

"Bill Gruby"

Thanks for your contributions Bill. You and the team have kept this forum the friendly place to hang out that it is.

David

For those that are unaware, I stepped down as Global Moderator on Easter Sunday. I have held the position for five years or longer, can't remember when I started. I did it for only one reason, I was getting tired and needed a break.
It has been a pleasure doing this job and I leave it with no ill feelings toward anyone. New Moderators were added and it was time, that's all.
I am now officially just another Bozo on the bus.

"Bill Gruby"

Just a note to thank you for all your contributions to the site and for helping me get my photos posted properly. :encourage::encourage::encourage:

You can still help us out by helping us figure out what we are doing. Again thanks for your work in the last few years. I know it can take some time and effort to do..

Thanks Bill! Enjoy your new found freedom! (but keep helping us with machining questions/answers!)

Thank You, Bill! I have not been here too long, but surely did notice your influence. And as a lifelong "bozo on the bus", I gotta say- WELCOME! It is a fun ride!

Back