Its here

richz

Active User
Registered
photo.JPGCame in at work today. Loaded up in the truck for the ride home. Looks like I might have a late night tonight. Can someone tell me why my pics are sideways.

photo.JPG

Mm new toys always fun.

i think some phones and cameras only lable the orientation of a pic in its meta data and always save it the same way round (portrait or landscape). (maybe)

:)

stuart

photo.JPG

Fixed it. Put the picture on your desktop first and orient it, then upload the pic.

Congratulations.

Rick

photo.JPG

View attachment 83584Came in at work today. Loaded up in the truck for the ride home. Looks like I might have a late night tonight. Can someone tell me why my pics are sideways.

What did you get? Looks like it might be a PM-45 or PM-932 but can't tell from the picture. Inquiring minds want to know.

Tom S

What did you get? Looks like it might be a PM-45 or PM-932 but can't tell from the picture. Inquiring minds want to know.

Tom S

Hay its big and machiny of corse we want to know :)

stuart

Inquiring minds are really wondering what you have under them wraps. Bet it is some kind of machine isn't it???

Bob

Didn't think the pics would up ,but they did. Does anyone know why there is a spare sight glass in with the tool kit. The on on the headstock almost looks black and it is hard to see the oil level. Should it be changed out at the first oil change?

Didn't think the pics would up ,but they did. Does anyone know why there is a spare sight glass in with the tool kit. The on on the headstock almost looks black and it is hard to see the oil level. Should it be changed out at the first oil change?

Mine came with a spare sight glass too.

Tom S

It's a spare part in case yours gets damaged. They really do not want you to run the machine without adequate lube, so they include one just in case. When you do the first oil change, carefully remove the one that is installed and clean it with a rag and when you replace the lube with something a bit more clear and much better quality than the fish oil they use in china it will be just fine. Keep that spare someplace where you can find it because I know for a fact that they are a damage magnet on a late Sunday afternoon when there is no chance of even trying to get something to temporarily fill the hole to keep the juice inside. Don't ask me how I know, but suffice it to say I learned this lesson the hard way. If you ever have to replace the sight glass order another and keep it for a spare when it arrives. That way your Sunday project will never be ruined by a .20 cent part. Hope this helps to get you going and keep you going for a long long time.

Bob.

And just for the record, I want one of them so bad I can hardly stand it...so I am jealous!!!!

Back