It's Home !!!

Do you have a code reader, you may want to Ck the wiring for a short or bad sensor. Must be some reason there not lasting. I don't do cars anymore all the things that can go wrong do.

No codes. I looked online for a couple things it might be. It isn't the harness though. Looks like there's no powerto the ignition switch. So will check the fuse block first and go from there.
But that will have to wait til Tuesday when it's warmer.

Bill, if you want shoot me the details on this patient. Automotive electrics is one aspect of my professional life.

ok....heater core is in the Jeep so there's heat now.
Will be checking a couple things on truck after I go to Heart Doc and Then Lowes to get some metal for stand.
Hopefully I can get the stand done this week and mill up on it Saturday. Had to buy casters for stand as I didn't have any heavy duty ones.
Hopefully I won't need to buy anything else til after the 1st of the year. Out of money this month and need to get the wife something for Christmas with Decembers extra money. Hopefully I will have enough for the DRO in January. If not I can do without for awhile.

Last edited:
Bill, what kind of metal are you after?
I think I have a couple bed rails laying about.

I have everything I need for the stand. Just waiting on some casters I ordered with the last of what money I had. They should be here Thursday. But I have everything laid out in cad. So should be able to start cutting ahead of time.
I must have about 30 bed rails.

Back