I've been getting into Youtube lately .

OK, can someone bring me up to speed here - I missed something on AVE's.
I watch AVE off and on, bounce around among his various videos.
Have to watch after Honey dozes off and I go to earbuds.
When/how did he score a Haas Machining Center?
Last I had seen he had some ol' Mazak.
Last night I watched a couple and he has this tricked out Haas going.

OK, can someone bring me up to speed here - I missed something on AVE's.
I watch AVE off and on, bounce around among his various videos.
Have to watch after Honey dozes off and I go to earbuds.
When/how did he score a Haas Machining Center?
Last I had seen he had some ol' Mazak.
Last night I watched a couple and he has this tricked out Haas going.

Yep, Town Pump CNC. He went all out. His idea was that followers can submit plans/ideas "to make cool shiet" & they could make some money or whatever. Not at his home shop. Looks like he got a new shop to go with it. As far as how, who knows, many things about Chris we don't know, heck we don't even know what his face looks like & probably never will. Fine by me. Glad he gets to play with his ideas on the Haas now instead of his clapped out BP. Haha

Guess I should start watching Creators in sequence instead of going with YT 'suggestions'. :grin:

Yep, Town Pump CNC. He went all out. His idea was that followers can submit plans/ideas "to make cool shiet" & they could make some money or whatever. Not at his home shop. Looks like he got a new shop to go with it. As far as how, who knows, many things about Chris we don't know, heck we don't even know what his face looks like & probably never will. Fine by me. Glad he gets to play with his ideas on the Haas now instead of his clapped out BP. Haha

Back