I've really gone of the DEEP END.....

Oh oh. I had no idea my little HF 7x14 and X2 were gateway tools. Its a thin line between recreational use and addiction. Um, I have to go put a timing gear on the rotary table and mill an oil relief groove on it.:whistle:

Tom

Oh oh. I had no idea my little HF 7x14 and X2 were gateway tools. Its a thin line between recreational use and addiction. Um, I have to go put a timing gear on the rotary table and mill an oil relief groove on it.:whistle:

Tom

Haha - I'm feeling it too.. My Micromill - table too small, tolerances too wide - need a larger mill. And a lathe, grinder, bigger drill press, broaches, reamers, welder, small foundry to recycle those chips and.. and..

Hey Mike congrats on the new baby! I would not worry about the addiction as I believe you have a great deal of company. My UPS guy know my schedule so that he comes when I am home to help unload the latest catch.

You guys do know your replying to a 2 year old thread right!

What we really need is the equivalent of QVC or HSN on the TV. 24x7 tool and machine sales... It would go over big-time! Ray[/QUOTE said:
Oh yeah, this is exactly what we need. Maybe they could also add the Bankruptcy Channel right next to it. And don't forget Divorce Court.

Live in Vallejo, use to purchase some of my steel at Mare Island.

Warehouse that sold the steel, is closed now. Was located next to exit/entrance
hwy 37.

Charl

Back