JB Weld

Cracks in a auto trans case while I was in High School. was still going a few years later when I was in town.

I've used JB to glue all thread into concrete basement walls and floors to attach stuff, area wells, shelving, gun safe.

It does seem that the new product is slightly different than the product from years gone by- is it better? worse? Hard to say, still seems pretty tough, looks as though the color has changed a bit perhaps
Mark

Seven years ago I used it to repair the gasket on a front loading Maytag washing machine. Still using that machine.

Seven years ago I used it to repair the gasket on a front loading Maytag washing machine. Still using that machine.
Just reminded me of the washing machine pump impellerI I repaired, it lasted until the motor quit.

Bed the heel, side, and front of the receiver in the epoxy. End result, the receiver is set in epoxy, so movement when the rifle fired.

The Polytech are very nice copies of the GI M14 dimension wise. I have a couple of them, one of them I will re-barrel into 6.5

“big tubes (10 ounces versus 2 ounces) of JB Weld at Amazon. It’s a lot cheaper than using lots of the little ones”

Does anybody know the usable lifetime for the big tubes?
2-3years maybe??

I have used it to replace stripped out threads in a piece of cast aluminum. Drilled the hole out, filled it up with JB weld and drilled and taped it for a 1/4-20 screw... I also cover my boots in the stuff when they start coming apart...

Back