Jet 1024 lathe charts

Frosr6

Registered
Registered
Does anyone know where I could get new charts made for a jet1024 lathe. Looking for threading/feeding charts and gear/speed chart. I looked on line but no luck yet. I have pictures of my old scratched up one along with others I found on the net. I would like something printed out on vinyl I could stick on some sheet aluminum or better yet if they were printed on some aluminum. Thanks for any info.

Had any luck? Got any more specifics on your lathe model? If grizzly imported/sold it, they sometimes have parts.

If not available for purchase, they can be made on a CNC router with a drag tool.

I've made charts using cerakoted aluminum engraved with a diamond drag.

Had any luck? Got any more specifics on your lathe model? If grizzly imported/sold it, they sometimes have parts.

If not available for purchase, they can be made on a CNC router with a drag tool.

I've made charts using cerakoted aluminum engraved with a diamond drag.

No luck finding anything. Ended up just making some on excel and printing them on magnetic paper. Yours look good!
ffdb3a5e25e28e197167c66e5b489842.jpg

246cd722a0009517b966378eed3d5a7c.jpg

8fd8c46f44083e4634e17cc5b9ec5fb1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks fantastic.

How did you do it? I have no idea what magnetic tape is, or how you print on it.

I know I'm a bit late, but Von Industrial does exact duplication's of original machinery tags

Watch Kieth Rucker's YouTube video on Reproduction Machinery Tags by Von Industrial

There's a guy on another forum that makes what you are looking for.

His username is mattblast. PM him, or me if you don't want to/can't join the other forum, and I'll see if I can put you in touch with him.

The machines to make these types of labels are really pricey. You can approximate it with "regular" printer supplies, but they will not hold up to oil and cleaners, etc.

Back