Jet 1340 PBD spindle seals

rbhodges

Registered
Registered
Does anyone have current part numbers for a circa 1987 jet 1340 PBD, spindle oil seals? I have a manual however only two of the numbers in the parts list give any results. thanks

Rick

Does anyone have current part numbers for a circa 1987 jet 1340 PBD, spindle oil seals? I have a manual however only two of the numbers in the parts list give any results. thanks

Rick
Rick,
I know this is an old post of yours. Did you ever find the oil seals? I am currently rebuilding the headstock of my 1336 PBD and it looks to me like the oil seals from the current model BDB-1340 are the same. Let me know if you still need these numbers.
Steve

Rick,
I know this is an old post of yours. Did you ever find the oil seals? I am currently rebuilding the headstock of my 1336 PBD and it looks to me like the oil seals from the current model BDB-1340 are the same. Let me know if you still need these numbers.
Steve
Thank for the reply. Luckily someone was able to supply those seals buy giving them the shaft and bore measurements. The 1340 is back in service and making parts.

Rick

Rick I may have same problem could you possibly give me the seal numbers you finally used.I cannot find them all would be appreciated.
John

Back